Power Service Level Agreement
Posted by Jay Sudowski (Import), Last modified by Mike Griffin on 01 May 2009 11:17 AM
Handy Networks offers a 100% power availability guarantee. This SLA applies to any customer who has purchased colocation service and has a valid Handy Networks sales agreement. If power availability does not meet our 100% uptime guarantee, customers may request a 5% credit to their account for every 30 minutes the Network is down, not to exceed 50% of their base monthly fee.
For purposes of this service level agreement, the following terms have the meanings set forth below:
"Handy Networks Data Center" means the Handy Networks operated data center facility, which is comprised of:
- All power infrastructure equipment owned and controlled by Handy Networks;
- All power cabling within the Handy Networks Data Center.
"Base Monthly Fee" means the base monthly fee paid by customer for the standard product(s) being provided to it by Handy Networks. The Base Monthly Fee does not include any other fees which might be charged to customer, including, without limitation, set-up fees, charges relating to incremental bandwidth usage and fees for electricity, extra IP addresses, RAM, hard drives beyond that which is available without additional charge under Handy Networks standard rates or services to which a customer subscribes.
"Power Availability" means the percentage of a particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that data center power is available for use by colocation customers, as measured exclusively by Handy Networks.
- Power SLA
Handy Networks offers a 100% Power Availability guarantee. This SLA applies to any customer who has purchased colocation service and has a valid Handy Networks sales agreement. If power availability does not meet our 100% uptime guarantee, customers may request a 5% credit to their account for every 30 minutes the Network is down, not to exceed 50% of their base monthly fee.
Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of the Data Center Network SLA caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond Handy Networks reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, e-commerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- Customer exceeds 80% continuous load on their power circuit;
- Server hardware failure;
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- False outages reported as a result of any Handy Networks measurement system problems or errors.
- Any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of Handy Networks Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy; by user or other users.
- Credit Request and Payment Procedures
In order to receive credit, you must submit a request within 7 business days of the occurrence through the Help Desk. The date and approximate time of the power failure must be included in the Help Desk ticket. If Handy Networks confirms the unavailability, credits will be applied within two billing cycles after Handy Networks receipt of customer's credit request. Handy Networks will not process incomplete credit requests.